Michigan high school varsity teams are designating game(s) during their regular season as a "Charity Face-Off" game. On ice rivals coming together for charity. Their efforts will raise funds for the Hockey has Heart general fund. Games are listed once confirmed. To date we have over 20 schools in the planning phase and the following have already confirmed games:
- Cranbrook School home of the Cranes
- Brother Rice home of the Warriors
- Detroit Catholic Central home of the Shamrocks
- Farmington High home of the Falcons
- Farmington Harrison and North Farmington United Flyers
- Livonia Churchill home of the Chargers
- Livonia Stevenson home of the Spartans
- Orchard Lake St. Mary's home of the Eaglets
The first Charity Face Off will be a Girls Hockey Showcase featuring the MSU varsity team vs Michigan Women's Select Team along with varsity teams from Ann Arbor Pioneer, Cranbrook, Plymouth Canton and Lakeland. All games will be played on Saturday, November 11 at the Arctic Edge Ice of Canton beginning at 4:30 p.m.
Dates and matchups can be found on the events page and on the Hockey has Heart Facebook page.
We thank D & D Bike & Hockey for their special donation of commemorative jerseys for each Face-Off game. ddbicyclesandhockey.com/