Michigan high school varsity teams are designating game(s) during their regular season as a "Charity Face-Off" game. On ice rivals coming together for charity. Their efforts will raise funds for the Hockey has Heart general fund. In total over 400 players will be "facing off" for Hockey has Heart:
- Ann Arbor Pioneer women's varsity home of The Pioneers
- Cranbrook School home of the Cranes. (both men and women's teams)
- Brother Rice home of the Warriors
- Detroit Catholic Central home of the Shamrocks
- Farmington High home of the Falcons
- Farmington Harrison and North Farmington United Flyers
- Livonia Churchill home of the Chargers
- Livonia Franklin home of the Patriots
- Orchard Lake St. Mary's home of the Eaglets
- Plymouth Canton women's varsity home of the Penguins
- Walled Lake women's varsity home of the Wild
The first Charity Face Off will be a Girls Hockey Showcase featuring the MSU varsity team vs Michigan Women's Select Team along with varsity teams. All games will be played on Saturday, November 11 at the Arctic Edge Ice of Canton beginning at 4:30 p.m.
Dates and matchups can be found on the events page and on the Hockey has Heart Facebook page.